Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A year gone

More than a year. I haven't been keeping up with this as I should. Hard to keep up with something if you think no one reads it.

My oldest started kindergarten this year. She has been attending for over a month and still loves going. She excitedly tells me about her day every time I pick her up. I hope she never stops being this excited about school.

The youngest started preschool yesterday. On the way we had a long discussion about not hitting anyone (a problem from last year) to which she replied she would only hit the boys. I reminded her gently that she shouldn't hit anyone. She said okay, and only boys. I bit more firmly that she shouldn't hit ANYONE. She said okay but just kind of looked at me, the look that says "whatever". When I picked her up, the first thing she said to me in the car was "Mommy, I didn't hurt any of my friends." I'm so proud.

1 comment:

  1. Cute story! You should start a notebook on all of these cute things they do and say, and give it to them when they are older.

    ReplyDelete