Friday, September 10, 2010

Monkey farts

I was invited to a party tonight. No, not one of those "mingle with your friends and have fun" kind of parties. One of the "come over to my house and by something from this lady" kind of parties. I generally avoid these types of parties at any cost, but I was needing a little time away from the house so I decided to go. I'm kind of glad I did. Although I was intending on having some grown-up time, I took my oldest with me. I really want her to learn to sit quietly when she needs to. She did very well and actually won some prizes. She came home with a lip butter that smells of strawberries and a hand lotion that smells of Monkey Farts. What do Monkey Farts smell like? Well, in this case it seems to be coconut and banana. I'm going to have fun at work tomorrow telling people I smell like monkey farts.

No comments:

Post a Comment