Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Life, love and death

Today I lost a friend.  She had breast cancer that eventually spread through out her body.  I'm still pretty emotional about it since I only learned of it a few hours ago.

This woman was one of the strongest women I knew.  I never heard her say a bad word about anyone, she was always kind and she always showed me a great patience.  She was strong in her faith and still thanked God for what she had.  I could only hope to have a tenth of the grace and beauty she carried through her ordeal.

Although she is gone from this earth, I know I will see her again.

Take a moment to let your family and loved ones know how much you love them.

I am a Christian woman, I am not ashamed of this or afraid to admit it.  I ask you to pray for her family to get through these trying times.



This post is for her, not me.  Please do not leave comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment