Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Rainy days and Mondays...

Yesterday was Memorial Day and my husband had the day off of work. It wouldn't have been so bad if it hadn't rained all day. The girls were both feeling better and wanted to go outside, but the constant downpour prevented it. This fed right in to the situation where they push each other's buttons. I had no idea that kind of stuff started at such a young age, but here I stand corrected. Today looks a bit brighter outside, still with forecast to rain. Already the girls are fighting over some dolls, or at least one is upset because the other one's doll is touching her.

The highlight of yesterday was running out of diapers. This forced the little one to sit on the potty. After much screaming, wailing and gnashing of teeth, we had a small success. She used the potty and realized it was not the end of the world.

My sister leaves for Hawaii on Saturday. I'm seriously thinking about hiding in her luggage.

No comments:

Post a Comment